What days and times are available for appointments?
- Currently not taking new patients
How do I request a copy of my records?
- Call or email us.
What if I can’t make my scheduled appointment?
- A 24-hour cancellation policy is in effect. Please make sure to cancel or reschedule your appointment prior to 24-hours in order to avoid being billed.
How much will my session/service cost?
- All charges will be explained before the time of service.
Do you take insurance or medical assistance?
- At this time we are not taking insurance. Cash, check, or credit available.
Will I have to make a payment at the time of service?
Do you take credit, debit, or HSA cards?
- We offer American Express, Discover, Master Card, and Visa as payment options.
What do I do in the case of a crisis/emergency when the office is closed?
- Call the crisis line at 920.683-4230 or 911
- Go to your nearest emergency room.