What days and times are available for appointments?
- Tuesday & Thursday: 6:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
How do I make an appointment?
- Appointments can be scheduled by calling 920.683.3220
What if I need an appointment on a different day?
- Evening and other additional scheduling may be available.
What if I can’t make my scheduled appointment?
- A 24-hour cancellation policy is in effect. Insurance companies cannot be billed for missed appointments.
How much will my session/service cost?
- All charges will be explained before the time of service. As a courtesy, we will assist you with insurance reimbursement.
Do you take insurance or medical assistance?
- We are in-network for a variety of insurances. To be accurate, when you call to make an appointment have your insurance card ready.
Will I have to make a payment at the time of service?
- We will let you know if you have a co-pay or a deductible to meet. This will need to be paid at the time of service.
Do you take credit, debit, or HSA cards?
- We offer American Express, Discover, Master Card, and Visa as payment options.
What do I do in the case of a crisis/emergency when the office is closed?
- Call the crisis line at 920.683-4230 or 911
- Go to your nearest emergency room.